Alumni represent our past, present and future. It's a proven fact that our distinguished alumni carry the legacy of Leadership Lackawanna into cities and towns around the world. The more that 2,000 graduates of the Leadership Lackawanna Core Program, Executive Program, Teen Program and its founders and friends, make up the Leadership Lackawanna Alumni and Friends Association, which assists Leadership Lackawanna in encouraging and fostering the development of leaders in the Greater Scranton area.
Each year, our organization is busy organizing fundraisers, mixers and program graduations, creating newsletters, updating our website and various social media outlets, overseeing committees, planning workshops and awards programs and facilitating tuition scholarships.
To make all of this happen, we’re asking for your help. Alumni contributions are needed. Please join the Alumni and Friends Association or renew your membership! Not only will your contribution help greatly, but it pays to be a member. As a “thank you” for your support, you’ll receive some perks!
Supporters and former program participants are encouraged to join or renew their membership with our organization. Your investment assists not only the students in the Tomorrow's Leaders Today program, as well as the professionals in our Core and Executive programs, but it benefits Leadership Lackawanna's marketing efforts, workshops, events, awards programs and tuition scholarships.
Now, more than ever, your contribution is needed. Help sustain the Leadership Lackawanna organization. Please join the Alumni and Friends Association or renew your membership!
Join or Renew Your Membership
We make joining our Alumni Association easy! There are three easy ways to join or renew your membership.
Fill out & Mail In a Pledge Card
- Click here to download our pledge card.
- Fill it out and mail it back to:
222 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
- Click here to pay your alumni dues online. Click on the "Donate" button.
- Be sure to designate "alumni dues" in the special instructions box
Call Karen Durkin at 570.342.7711 to join or renew by phone.
Standard Membership $40
- Business referrals and job recommendations - only for members.
- Discounts on Leadership Lackawanna events and invitations to members-only events.
- Networking. We have more than 2,000 alumni and supporters covering a massive array of professions and backgrounds.
- Access to our Facebook page and LinkedIn group.
- Recognition in printed and electronic materials.
- Member news and unique community information (like placement on non-profit boards and volunteer opportunities) through our e-blasts and newsletter.
Alumni & Friend Membership $75
- One alumni and one friend will receive all standard membership benefits.
Spirited Membership $150
- Member receives all standard membership benefits.
- Member and one guest receive complimentary admission to Celebration of Leadership in June. The member's name will appear in the program booklet.
- $460 Corporate Alumni Membership, 1-5 employees
- $1,035 Corporate Alumni Membership, 6-10 employees
- $1,610 Corporate Alumni Membership, 11-15 employees
- Employees receive all standard membership benefits and complimentary admission to Celebration of Leadership in June.
- Corporation receives 1/2 page ad in Celebration of Leadership booklet - $150 value
- Corporation receives web ad on LeadershipLackawanna.com (300 pixels by 250 pixels and hyperlinked. Expires end of calendar year.) - $1,350 value