The Leadership Lackawanna Executive Program is designed to assist professionals in becoming more engaged in the community, broadening their social network and increasing their overall knowledge of the greater Scranton area.
Through weekly sessions, participants meet key business and community leaders and receive an overview of Lackawanna County's history, economic/political structures, cultural affairs, community events/activities, civic groups, and recreational/leisure amenities. Sessions are conducted one evening per week, for five consecutive weeks, at various locations throughout the community. Each session is held from 5:30-8:30 p.m. and includes cocktails and dinner.
The program is open to public and private sector administrators/professionals in an executive level position. The cost is $925 per participant. A spouse/guest may attend at no additional charge. Candidates must either live or work in the greater Scranton area. Candidates should possess an interest in learning how Lackawanna County functions and a commitment to enhance the area's economy and quality of life.
Executive Program Class of Fall 2017
- Kathleen Barry, The Wright Center
- Ron Beer, Geisinger Health System
- Tracy Brundage, Keystone College
- Ross Cordaro, Maximus Federal Services
- Carrie Gubanics, Maximus Federal Services
- Melissa Kelleher, Allied Services Home Health
- Robert M. Knight, Jr., The University of Scranton
- Barbara Maculloch, Community Bank, NA
- John J. Matlock, Commonwealth Health/Moses Taylor Hospital
- Tammy McHale, Marywood University
- Mark McHugh, Commonwealth Health/Moses Taylor Hospital
- John Phillips, MCR Design Group
- Susan Turell, Marywood University
- Theresa Yocum, First National Bank of PA